Monday, August 25, 2014

121 Days! Air Travel

When it comes to a vacation in London, I assume the most important two (financial) questions are:

1. Where will you be staying?

I'll cover that tomorrow. :)

2. How will you get there?

There are a lot of choices to make when flying to London. Living in Los Angeles provides easy access to the major airlines, and most of the prices are pretty reasonable since the LA to London is a frequented route. It also provides direct flights, which is a beautiful perk!

We researched a lot of the airlines, reading blogs and reviews from travelers.

I had previously flown with United to London, when I studied there. I wasn't disappointed with the flight, but I wasn't encouraged to fly with them again.

This time I assumed I would fly on Virgin Atlantic, that was until I met my beautiful friend who is in love with New Zealand. She recommended Air New Zealand so many times that I finally decided to look into what other people said.

EVERYONE LOVES AIR NEW ZEALAND!

(Photo borrowed from: http://www.designworks.co.nz/work-air-new-zealand.html)


That actually might be an understatement. Every review I read said that Air New Zealand is, hands down, the best airline out there.

So we have our roundtrip tickets to London via Air New Zealand, and I am excited to add my own review to the masses out there.

Here is one of my favorites I've come across so far:

http://travelwithben.com/reviews/airlines/air-new-zealand-economy/


Has anyone else ever flown with Air New Zealand?
Or do you have different favorite airline?

No comments:

Post a Comment