Friday, May 1, 2009

04/27/09

Everything is going smoothly. I think the main goal is just to not take too much on, and try to not take it too seriously. We are still looking for a site (which means our actual date is still up in the air), BUT I did find my dress!

I didn't expect to even start looking until after school! There was a big event, Battle of the Brides, at a Sheraton in Dallas; and even though I didn't find anything there, Terry Costa was only 1.5 miles away! The first dress I picked up was the perfect dress. Caitlin Hines was there to help me, and I am very grateful!

We also signed up for our first registry! Walking around with that little scanner feels so powerful! We tried to keep it to practical things, but we added a couple of things we like that we don't expect anyone to buy. :) It was just a fun event.

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/Gift-Registry/Guest/ViewRegistry.aspx?grid=4320643

The interesting part will be when we go to Target to register for more decorative things. We don't know what our house will look like, so it's a little hard to plan the look at the moment.

We are still finalizing details on wedding party numbers and participants, but that will work out in due time. There is apparently a lot to do, but no freak outs yet. Hopefully, it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment