Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jayson turned 28!


Jayson's officially 28, and I am officially moving out of my house. Lucky for him those both come in the same week. Jayson and I have now spent 2 birthdays each with each other... it shows that you are always learning a person. I am still trying to figure out just what he wants to do for his birthdays.

I think this year was pretty good. I did a lead up to his birthday. On the first day I gave him a card and candy. On the second day he opened Across the Universe special double edition. The third day made him a proud owner of a RENT on Broadway DVD, and the fourth day (a.k.a. Birthday Eve) he opened Happy Go Lucky which he has been wanting to see/most likely own. For Jayson's actual birthday I finally framed the picture I drew of Elliott Smith for him last year for his birthday! I think that was probably the best surprise for him because that's just been sitting in my room for a year.


Like I said before, I am officially moving now. We have moved two loads to Jayson's house (now almost all of my books are over there... i think i have one more box). Really what's left is going through all the nick-nacks I have and trying to throw some away/find a proper way to pack and store what I do have.

Wedding stuff is going really smooth. I don't spend time worrying over it because I have so many other more important things to worry over. The whole process of moving out of a house (with 4 other girls) is stressful enough as it is.

On happy notes:
My dress that was supposed to take 4 months to come in, took 5 days. It's ready for pick up!

I looked at the Haverly's backyard, and it's PERFECT for a ceremony!

I called and confirmed that we want to rent Mainstay Farm on October 10th for our reception!

Life is good; and it will be better onced I'm moved, in NYC visiting for 9 days, find a job (in DFW, not NYC), and Conan is back on TV.

rock around the clock,
sarah

1 comment:

  1. Backyard wedding, I love it, it's perfect. Am I invited?

    ReplyDelete