Friday, July 8, 2011

Favorite Friday: Midnight in Paris

Every once in a great while, there comes along a trailer for a movie; and I think, I HAVE to see that movie right away. That happened a few months ago with Midnight in Paris. I was pumped! I love Woody Allen, I love Paris, this movie looked like perfection.

Now a lot of times when I get this excited about a movie (and wait this forever long to see it), it lets me down. When people shout from the rooftops how great it is, my expectations get far too high. They were extra high for this movie, but it did not disappoint in any small measure! It is by far my favorite film of the year (even though I already can't remember all the movies that came out this year)!

Remember, before you go, don't let anyone ruin anything for you. I could vaguely talk a bit about the movie and it's plot, but even that would ruin it. It's brilliant, but no description can prepare you for its wonderfulness!

Here is the trailer. Now run out and see it!



-sass

P.S. Owen Wilson is absolutely fantastic in it! His best work yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment