Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

As this is my last week of being off on Tuesdays & Thursdays (starting next week i'll have Sundays & Thursdays off!!), I thought I would use my "weekend" to share how this last week has gone for the Hamiltons ---or Hamiltonians as we were called this week.

*Valentine's Day happened, and Jayson & I spent it as we always do--at home making pizza & chocolate covered strawberries. This year we added watching multiple episodes of Downton Abbey to the mix.

I got Jayse an array of gifts-library book, music magazines, Pop Rocks & of course, the traditional Irish Accent Mouth Spray (see photo below).

Though I'm not a huge fan of V-Day (as I previously explained) it was nice to have an excuse to do something extra nice.

*This week our friend Anton moved to LA which makes me more than excited! Feel free to follow him & his adventures on Twitter at @APSeim.

*Our friends Zach & Nicole made us a delicious dinner (baked ziti, salad & homemade bread!!!) They are also nice and funny and currently live in Silverlake (which is cool) but the important thing to take away is that they made us dinner. (see photo below and know I forced them to pose behind the food)

*Adler snuck her way onto the couch. It happened slowly with just a paw then before I knew it she was in my lap!

That's the week! Happy Fat Tuesday, y'all!

s

No comments:

Post a Comment