Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hamilton Happenings: Sisters

Oh gee, internet, what have we been up to this week? Why am I writing Hamilton Happenings on a SATURDAY!?
Well, i've been really busy; and I just didn't get around to it, okay? ;)

My sister, Melissa, came into town last Sunday! It was so nice to have family stay with us, and especially host my sister (who used to live here.... way back when).

Of course, I forgot to take any pictures the whole weekend (for a person that used to call herself a photographer, this is embarrassing). Luckily, my sister took at least this one:


The two of us at Hollywood & Highland.
Not the best of us, but i think the iPhone did a pretty good job in the dark surroundings.


We got to introduce her to some of our friends (new and old), take her shopping, and even go to see a taping of Jimmy Kimmel (Aziz Ansari=winner).

Melissa was really set on buying me a pair of sandals (because I broke two pairs of mine in two weeks and am now without any); and we found out something very important: even in L.A., starting in "fall season," they stop selling sandals in the store. Can someone explain this to me? I'm pretty sure I can wear sandals year round here; and as soon as I find a pair of sandals, i plan on it! :/

Anyhow, it was really nice having her here; and sad when she left.

Then, I went straight into a 4 day weekend of work... and a fight to catch up on sleep. (Last night I took a 3 hour nap at 7:30 pm, woke up for 2 hours, and went back to sleep for 6!!<---actually really good amount of sleep for me!)

If anyone wants to look up information on the ol' internet about fighting tiredness, send it on over. I'll just be over here taking my hypothyroid medication and drinking a lot of coffee.

-sass

1 comment:

  1. oooh. you and your sister look so much alike! i hope people think you are twins.

    ReplyDelete