Monday, September 15, 2014

100 Days! Update

Today marks the start of the 100 day countdown to our
London trip!
(it also marks the 101 day countdown to Christmas... so start your shopping lists now, folks!)


At this point, we are focusing on what we NEED for the trip.

So here we go:

The first step is for me to start the process of updating my passport to actually have my married name attached to it. This is our main focus for the week.

We will finalize our phone usage decisions (this one has a whole blog post of it's own).

We will confirm that we know which point & shoot camera we really want to buy (last time i bought one was maybe 2007...), and decide when and how we would like to get it.

Take a look at our luggage... do we need a new one?

And, slowly but surely, we need to start a collection of winter clothes for our trip. We are packing light, so they need to be very specific items that we hand-pick ourselves (please don't buy or send us any winter clothes, if you are a person that normally does so)

**I bought my winter coat yesterday, as ASOS was having a one day sale!!!**

I think that's it. Let me know if you have any other suggestions of things we should start looking at now.



No comments:

Post a Comment